Thursday, May 06, 2004

Thursday Peeves:
1- Waking up in a drool puddle of my own making.
2- No hot water in the building. Since we live in a townhouse, we have to call the HOA to come and light the pilot light.
3- Which means no shower.
4- (Not a peeve) Today and tomorrow and then I am done with this place. My promotion and raise seem to have gone through last week, which I noticed in my paycheck. Now I can change the title on my resume to Sr. Business Systems Analyst. Woo.
5- I saw a straight guy with eyebrows that were clearly waxed. I think guys should try to achieve a more natural look.
6- Turning 30. Cripes. My cousin turned 30 yesterday. I have two cousins born the same year as I, with me being the youngest of three. It feels like they have both jumped off a cliff, executing perfect dives into the water down below and I am the only one left. I was never very good at going in head first, though.
7- Packing, moving, etc. I keep piling up packed boxes and yet I do not seem to make a dent in the quantity of stuff we have to pack.
8- The dog needs his claws trimmed. This is a two-person job to which I am not looking forward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home