Friday, June 18, 2004

Bathroom Urinals

Why can't they make a men's urinal that doesn't splatter piss all over the place when you use it? The most disgusting part of this (as experienced by me today) is that its other mens' piss that splashes up on the inside of your pant leg. I can best describe the smell for you as the smell between a wet dog's scrotum and inner thigh. I need to change my pants because I am sure that other people can smell it as well. Fucking gross.

Maybe I need to improve my aim? The urinals at Homs had the same issue except that I had perfected it - get the stream to go where the water is, not on the side of the porcelain. Well, I thought I was doing that this afternoon, but I guess not. And now I smell like a fucking wet dog that pissed itself.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

I had no idea peeing was so complicated for men. I always thought it would be easier for you. At least you don't have to deal with the leftovers of some nasty bitch who hovered above the seat and peed on it.

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home