Thursday, June 17, 2004

New Co-Workers Irritate Me

To the three women who have joined our team:
You annoy me and you haven't even been here for a full week yet. If you were male, 30ish, single and cute, I might give you a little more latitude but you're not so I won't. I will not forgive you for being all whiney about how difficult it is to work with the lights off. The nice little area of low lighting created by Adam Bomb has been fully lit to make these bitches happy. The additional flourescent lighting is making me more miserable. The wintery provinces of Canada are starting to sound appealing to me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

Kill them. With a pen. To the throat. Ever since I saw the incredibly hot John Cusack do this in Grosse Point Blank, I've been obsessed with this method of killing.

I must also say that I am shocked... SHOCKED I tell you that you would be so willing to forgive cute, 30something single guys, but not these poor defenseless women. They are just trying to get along with everyone at their new job. It must be sooo difficult for them to work in a new place IN THE DARK. If the wintery provinces of Canada are anything like the wintery state of Alaska, be prepared for the coldest cold you've ever felt in your entire life... but the dubiously neat feeling of your snot freezing inside of your nose.

12:45 PM  
Blogger TIMMY! said...

Good Looking people of the opposite sex always get better treatment. its just a way of life, to bad for uglies.

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home