Friday, July 30, 2004

crack my doody up

This morning, the most hilarious thing happened to me. The hotel room alarm clock went off and scared the crap out of me since it doesn't sound like my normal alarm clock. My hand shot out and knocked over my closed water bottle which slammed into the alarm clock turning off the alarm and turning on the radio in the process. The alarm clock muttered, "Ee-ho-lay," in a creepy Mexican voice like it was pissed and then continued on in Spanish. Ee-ho-lay. I don't even know what the real Spanish words are. I am a bad Mexican. A disgrace to my people.

Later this morning at breakfast, another funny thing happened. I saw a few of my friends at a table and went to sit with them. There were some ladies from Kentucky at the table as well. When it was time for us to head off to our workshops, the Kentucky ladies left first and were saying good-bye. One said, "It was nice meetin' y'all. Bye." Another said, "Bye, y'all." This prompted a third to ask, "What do you say in California?" I shrugged and said, "See ya later? I don't know." One of my helpful friends said, "Later, dudes!" in a perfect Keanu imitation. So, the fourth Kentucky lady says, "See y'all dudes later!" We were freaking rolling at that one. It cracks my doody up every time I think it.

See y'all dudes later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home