Sunday, August 29, 2004

Blech

Last night at Whole Foods, I bought this yummy Cinnamon Sugar Sweet Cream Butter that I had before. This morning, I was really looking forward to having some of it on my toaster waffles. I opened it up and it didn't look like the Cinnamon Sugar butter; it just looked like regular butter. I spread it on my waffles anyway, but something didn't smell right. The fridge has been stinky lately, in need of some baking soda, so I thought maybe that was it. I ate my waffles, but something didn't taste right either. I bought a different brand of flax waffles, so I thought maybe that was it. Nope. Turns out that the cute little tub of butter that has a cute little Cinnamon Sugar label on the side, has the words Roasted Garlic stamped on the bottom. Not quite the breakfast I was looking for.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! That's pretty damn funny. The butter actually sounds really good (Cinnamon Sugar Sweet Cream).

4:57 PM  
Blogger Kate the Peon said...

Poor Michelle! The cinnamon butter does sound yummy though - better luck next time!

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home