Friday, August 27, 2004

Just Wrong

Part, the First
I am inching along in traffic this morning and I see a cop standing outside of his car on the side of the freeway on his cell phone, laughing away. As I inch a little further I see this peeved guy in a red Mustang convertible pulled over. He is glaring at the cop in his rearview mirror. Bad enough to get a ticket on the way to work but then to have the cop take a personal call right in the middle of it? Uh, uh. That's just wrong.


Part, the Second
A short while later, I am inching along at a somewhat faster pace as I near my exit on the freeway. I see this bumper sticker on the back of a dirty old car:


Since I disagree with the sentiment I try to get a look at the driver to see what kind of person has this bumper sticker. The person, the thing, the It driving the car has no business preaching that nonsense. I can't tell what gender that thing is, but It looks something like this:

3 Comments:

Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

Timmy, of course, provided the lesbian.

10:17 AM  
Blogger TIMMY! said...

lmao.

this women, this man...this THING!

gotta love a great-i'm-better-than-you-because-i-have-a-badge-cop.

10:24 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

I would've rammed the car. Or at least I would seriously thought of ramming the car but instead giving the driver a very mean look.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home