Friday, August 20, 2004

To Some Strangers

Dear Cute Mommy,

You have arguably the two most adorable kids I have ever seen. It is so sweet that you and the nanny are bringing your infant and toddler to have lunch with daddy at his office, but if you don't get the fuck out of my way, I am going to punch each and every one of you in the face. When I only have twenty minutes to get downstairs, get my lunch, get back up to my office, and eat my lunch before my next meeting, I don't have time to wait for the goddamn Stepford parade to pass.

Fuck off!
Michelle

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate the Peon said...

Loved it.

People I work with think it's cute to bring their kids in. Um, hellooo, SOME of us have work to do. Let's see how they like it when I bring in my dog.

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home