Sunday, September 12, 2004

Celeb-o-rama

I was volunteering at the LA Short Film Festival this weekend. My hopes of seeing some exciting celebrties in their natural habitat were dashed when several hours into my shift, the most exciting thing I saw was Teller's (of Penn & Teller) back as he lumbered into the Arclight in cargo shorts with unkempt hair.

A little while later, I saw smoking hot George Stults of 7th Heaven fame (if you can call it that). He was delicious and I turned all giggly and stupid when I asked him if he had any questions as he checked out the film promos at the festival booth.

Sunday, Ron Livingston (Office Space, Sex and the City) was very cute and polite when he asked me where he could buy a ticket for the festival awards show.

Oh, and I don't know how this figures in, but the free-tickets-to-a-screening people were not getting any takers for Wimbledon, starring Kirsten Dunst. This is supposedly a romantic comedy and not some biopic about a tennis star. Whatever. It's still a movie about tennis.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

OMG! I am so jealous!!

You KNOW that 7th Heav is my #1 Favorite show ever (or something) but Kevbot 3000 is HOT HOT HOT!!! AND Ron Livingston also HOT HOT HOT! I don't know how to cope...

I do want to see Wimbledon because it looks cutish. But I'll probably wait for it to appear on cable.

8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what. It wasn't Ron Livingston, it was Kyle Chandler. I just realized it a couple years ago when he was on Grey's Anatomy.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0151419/

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home