Thursday, September 16, 2004

Death by Powerpoint

Ok, I know I can chat a person's ear off, and then some... HOWEVER, when the person leading an 8-hour meeting (who also insisted on starting this meeting at 5am our time because they're on the East Coast and can't feel my pain) says, "Let's close this up by covering the action items." you'd think they wouldn't talk for another F'ing HOUR!!!

"Oh, Action Item 496? I have a presentation on that one." I about shit. I left, got lunch, came back, and they were STILL on Action Item 496! Slide three of her 27-page presentation on Action Item 496!

I hereby declare Action Item 496 to be a thoroughly beaten dead horse. The answer to Action Item 496 is, "The week of March 7th, 2005." Now shut up about it and close the F'ing Item!

Don't EVEN get me started on Action Item 497... That one fell into my lap.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

If I ever have to attend a meeting like that, I think my head would explode.

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home