Friday, September 17, 2004

Friday Tidbits

A few little things to tide you over...
  1. I found this blog, which starts off kind of slow but is quickly becoming one of my favorites because I love the voyeuristic aspect of it.
  2. The writing in this ongoing story is not that great, but I have been reading it every Friday since 1997.
  3. If you have never checked out The Morning News, I highly recommend it. My submissions that they rejected ended up here and here.
  4. I better not hear anyone complaining about the bridesmaid dresses they had to wear in my wedding. It could have been worse.
  5. The books I am reading right now all look like this since I am theoretically taking the GRE next month. I took it my senior year in college but since I am so old now, those scores don't count anymore.
  6. I enter these contests a lot, but I never win anything.
  7. Beatdown Blog from random commenter, Kate the Peon, is a kindred spirit to Peevishness & Botheration.
  8. You should sign up for the Daily Candy newsletters.
  9. Does anyone need a gmail account? I have 7 to give away.
  10. This website is about the making of the short film Because of Mama. It contains helpful screenwriting tips.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home