Monday, September 13, 2004

My Star Sighting

Otherwise known as Michelle is now mad at me

Coincidence, I think not. Michelle IM's me this morning to inform me that the next time I happened across Michael Vartan when I was stalking the Alias set, that I must tell him to drop his pants. Of course I agreed right away. Who wouldn't want to see Vaughn with dropped trou.

Flashforward to lunchtime. My buddy Laura and I decide to head over to the ABC Commissary (La Salsa, need I say more?), and we decide to go the back way which takes us right beside Alias stage 4 on the left hand side, and cushy Star Wagons on the right hand side.

You know those moments when time seems to slow down? We'll, we caught a flash of black coming out of the side door of the stage and turned simultaneously. There he was in the flesh, the object of our old married lady desire. And do we say hi? The two most outgoing and friendly people that everyone on the lot knows? Not a peep escapes our lips.

Of course a hundred feet later we are coming up with all sorts of things we should have said. Dorks. We were dorks. Even four hours later we are still e-mailing each other of what we could have/should have said.

But then we put the blame on him. "Well, he could have said hi to us," we huffed.

And to top it all off, I forgot to tell him to drop his pants.

Personally, I think Michelle orchestrated the whole "chance" encounter, to see if I actually would say it, just to prove what she had known all along, I was too chicken.

3 Comments:

Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

Seriously, Heather, if I had the power to orchestrate something like that would I not, at this very moment, be Michelle Vartan?

4:43 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

1 - My first thought on this whole post was mmm La Salsa, how I miss them! (Sigh that's sad I know)
2 - Mmm... Michael Vartan. He is yummy. I am a tiny bit jealous that both of you live in a place where there are such frequent celebrity sightings. Of course I could still live there... :) I do have the Brad Pitt Jennifer Aniston possibility since hypothetically they have a home on Bainbridge Island.
3 - Y'all are dorks, but I would be a part of that dorkage too and be completely unable to say anything and kicking myself for the rest of the day.

6:57 PM  
Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

No way, Nikki. We want the real thing, not your Canadian knock-off.

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home