Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Early morning peeves...

How is it that I have streamlined my morning as much as possible, yet I still leave the house at the same time I did when I used to do everything in the morning? I now make my lunch and pack my backpack at night so hypothetically all I have to do in the morning is go to the bathroom, brush my teeth and get dressed. How does this still take 30 min? I don't get it.

There is a new girl at the gym. On my favorite elliptical trainer! >:@ There are only 4 that are working right now. Working out on 3 of those 4 is like running in sand or mud. They suck. The other one is nice and smooth and works just fine. That's the one new girl uses. I have to get there earlier than new girl. You know, or push her over since she is skinny. I'm pretty sure I could take her.

I think I WAS an peeve this morning. I tend to meander early in the morning (who am I kidding I meander most of the time). (Does meander mean what I think it does?). Anyway, I was walking across a parking lot and this bigass pick up truck pulls into the parking lot, right into my path of walking. I had to do kind of this weird dodge but I think I ended up where he/she wanted to be. Person was probably thinking... damn old lady get the fuck out of my way so I can buy me some gas!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

I hate it when someone is on my favorite machine at the gym. Don't they know that it is mine? If I have to use another I just give dirty looks the whole time :)

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home