Monday, October 25, 2004

Hot Damn

I went to get a facial this weekend at a moderately fancy day spa. When I left the spa, I was heading down the escalator to valet parking. On the way up the escalator was a tall blond man, reasonably attractive, in a spa uniform. I thought that maybe when I went back for a massage, I would request a male masseuse.

As I continued on down the escalator, another man in a spa uniform was headed up. This one was even more attractive. Dark hair, well muscled, slightly tattooed. I thought, ok, I am really going to have to call and ask what services the tattooed guy provides and hope that he isn't just a locker room attendant.

Then, right behind tattooed guy was the hottest guy I have ever seen in real life (even counting my Brad Pitt sighting). He literally took my breath away and made my pulse race. Unfortunately, he does not work at the spa. He was dressed in work out gear and probably heading to the gym next door. Damn that man was hot. HOT. I am getting a little hot just thinking about it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kate the Peon said...

Don't leave us hanging! Was your masseuse a hottie?

5:07 PM  
Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

I haven't gone back for a massage yet. Maybe in a few weeks when I go for another facial. Fingers crossed, please.

5:13 PM  
Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

That is the price I pay for my sloth.

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home