Saturday, October 02, 2004

Saturday's peeves

1 - Dial-up can't seem to hold a connection tonight. I'm getting kind of tired for paying for services that don't seem to want to work correctly. And yes I could get DSL but it is still too pricey. Fancy cable makes me happier. :D
2 - My arm still hurts from falling down the stairs and seems more sore today than yesterday. (Probably because I used it more today than I usually do at work)
3 - The road I take to take Baxter to the vet's office was closed today. I had to take all these back routes and I wasn't actually 100% sure where I was going. It only took me an hour to get there (usally 20 min tops). Luckily I found the detour route home and managed to get back on time.
4 - Widescreen edition of movies and the fact that Blockbuster never carries the full screen version anymore. Cut off 1.5 in on both sides... can't be THAT important. Video purists be damned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home