Friday, November 05, 2004

Brace Face

I finally have my invisalign braces. I thought I was going to be drooling and slurring my words for awhile until I got used to them, but so far so good. No one has noticed anything. At least no one has said anything about it. My "S"s sound a little funny because my teeth don't close all the way, but that should fix itself fairly quickly.

I definitely know the braces are there and I can feel the pressure on my teeth, but it doesn't hurt to have them on. My teeth actually hurt more when I don't have them on, so that should cut down on the eating since the only time I am supposed to take them off is to eat and brush my teeth. I need to ask the dentist about diet Coke, though.

In about one year, my teeth will look fairly straight, but I have ten more months to go after that until all the final little adjustments are made and my teeth are perfectly straight. Well, as straight as they can be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home