Saturday, November 20, 2004

Commercial Peeves

Does it seem like there are MORE commercials on lately during an average show? I'm starting to feel like I'm watching commercials with brief interruptions from While You Were Out.

It is bad enough that Six Pence None The Richer ruined There She Goes by the LA's (I believe although Michelle will know for sure), but now it is uses in a commercial for birth control so it is on all the time? Yuck.

Could local commercials be any more ridiculously bad? Sometimes they're just painful. This doesn't make me want to run right out and shop at this local store.

Voltaire! I watch too much TV.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

Yes, "There She Goes" by The La's was ruined by that dumb band with the dumb name. I take comfort in the fact that at least they are getting additional royalties for their song.

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home