Monday, November 01, 2004

Dear Open Enrollees

1 - If you have handed your open enrollment form to the receptionist in the HR office and watched her put it in the basket with all the other open enrollment forms in the HR office, you really don't need to call me to confirm that yes we have received your open enrollment form.
2 - Yes I am well aware that we used to give you 1/3 of your benefit dollars back if you wavied coverage. Yes I'm well aware this was about 100/paycheck. But guess what, we aren't doing that anymore so get the fuck over it.
3 - Finally, I am well aware that your life is busy and that this takes time and brain cells to process, but seriously, we offered 2 meetings for you to come and ask any questions you wanted. Ten of you showed up. Total. Ten out of almost 1000. That's 1%. For the other 99% TDB this wasn't a priority for you before so my helping you isn't a priority now.

Thank you,
Your annoyed benefits staff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home