Saturday, November 27, 2004

False Alarm

After a brief crisis of faith, I have decided not give up the quest to reach 1000 posts by the 2nd blogiversary. Cindy Lou had a good idea. I should just get more posters. No, not like Duran Duran or Brad Pitt. (Joanne, remember the Legends of the Fall one we had in the kitchen when we lived in Little Beirut?)

Is there anyone reading this who wants to be added as a contributor to this blog? Leave a comment and let me know. I'll need your email address to invite you. Also, if no one says yes, you guys totally suck.

7 Comments:

Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Let it never be said that Cindy Lou sucks. You can add me if you want to, since it was my idea and all...
chamil10@aol.com
although the Duran Duran poster doesn't sound like a bad idea at all!

12:58 PM  
Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

Added: One Cindy Lou

1:13 PM  
Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

Added: One David*


*Yay! Another boy. And David is very peevy, that's one of the reasons I like him.

11:54 AM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

I don't know how much advertising you want, but I could post on mine about this, see if you get any takers. Just a thought.

2:12 PM  
Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

Nah, that's ok. I would prefer to keep it to people I know or people I "know".

2:36 PM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

"cool"

9:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Double-damnation. Where was I on November 27th? This is my new favorite peeve, but I'm posting it here instead of the contest because I'm afraid KtP has raised the ire of the judge. Dammit.

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home