Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Fashion Faux Pas

This morning while getting ready for work I figured I would just wear my sketchers all day. This did not take into consideration the amount of pouring going on outside nor the fact that I haven't worn them in many many months. Since I was going to wear them, it didn't matter what socks I was wearing. However, since they were killing my calves (they weigh like 5 lbs each I swear and seem to force my feet to walk differently than I'm used to because they are very broken in) AND they were very wet inside I changed to one of the many pairs of 'work shoes' under my desk. They are black. My pants are black. My socks... White. Sigh. I look like such a geek! My other options under the desk, another pair of black shoes, and 3 pairs of various shades of brown sandal things.

2 Comments:

Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

Shoes under the coffee table I can understand. Shoes under your desk at work. Weird.

11:06 AM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Damn, so when I wear white socks with black shoes I'm a geek? Oh hell...

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home