Friday, November 19, 2004

Friday Evening Grumps

It is Friday night. One would think the bank would have more people than 2. Apparently not. In fact I've never seen the bank with more than 2 tellers on duty even though there is usually a fairly long line at the bank.

To the person in the bank with the pot leaves on his elbow... really? Pot leaves... C'mon. When you're 60 and a grandfather are you really going to want pot leaves on your body? At least my dragonfly has some meaning to me. I guess pot leaves have meaning.

I was eating my Greek takeout and I had it balanced on the arm of my sofa. :( I knocked it off. And it flipped upsidedown spilling all my food on the floor. So now I didn't get to eat too much and I don't know if I have anything else to have.

I was holding the elevator door for this lady in my building... and holding it.. and holding it... and holding it... it seemed to take her forever so I gave up. She's probably thinking damn girl couldn't hold the door. Maybe that's why I knocked the dinner over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home