Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Fucking DVDs

I just spent literally 15 minutes getting the fucking wrappers off 2 DVDs. I don't know why they act like national security rests on the ability of these DVDs to withstand human touch. I think if there is ever a nuclear attack, all that will be left standing are the cockroaches and millions of fully intact DVDs and CDs. Of course it doesn't help that once I get started it's like a freaking contest to see who will win, me or the DVD. I'll break a nail, I'll hurt my teeth, I will do anything possible to avoid getting up to get some scissors. Let that fucking wrapper get the best of me, HA! I win this time, you sons of bitches! Now let's go watch How the Grinch Stole Christmas.

4 Comments:

Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

Didn't you see that Queer Eye where the cute little one showed us that the best way is to get the wrapper off is to run ridged edge of the cd across the edge of a table. Works like a charm. Mostly.

8:42 PM  
Blogger Kate the Peon said...

That's a great drinking movie. Anytime they say 'who' you take a swig...

11:15 AM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Kate, with my three year old??

12:42 PM  
Blogger Roy Hobbs said...

Use netflix. A whole lot easier.

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home