Monday, November 01, 2004

I am so glamorous

I know that many of you are envious of my glamorous LA lifestyle, what with the fashion and the celebrities and the fancy cars.

Why, just this morning as I was standing in my driveway, waiting for a tow truck, the wind whipping my hair around my face, I was thinking to myself, "Now, this is the life." And, three hours later, when I finally got a ride home from the old guy driving the courtesy shuttle from the dealership, I was thinking, "So many people wish they were me right now." And, even now, as I sit under not one, not two, but three comforters and an electric blanket, wearing a polar fleece jacket because the heating repair guy from the home warranty place still hasn't come, I am thinking, "If only Vogue had a spare camera crew, I know they would want to do a spread on this."

1 Comments:

Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

It's hard to stay humble, isn't it?

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home