Monday, November 22, 2004

Increasing the Post count

Normally I wouldn't post this, but the wife needs posts, so here goes what my day has consisted of:

Location B has a dedicated connection to Site C. Both sites have servers that can talk to each other over that dedicated connection... Would that mean, to you, that said connection is working fine, and Server B is having a hard time contacting Workstation C because someone rebooted Server B?

It only took dozens of phone calls (and a full tin of Wintergreen Altoids) for me to finally talk to the right person at Company B, so they type one line and fix their server's configuration.

I think someone owes me a comission check and I'm probably going to become diabetic after eating a whole tin of Altoids...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home