Thursday, November 04, 2004

Joanne's Fashion Faux Pas Redux

This morning I went through about 4 different sweater options before settling on the one I'm wearing. Since the 1st sweater option was dark enough to allow a black bra that's what I put on. I wasn't really thinking about it as I tried on various sweaters. I got to work today not really thinking about it. I went to the bathroom... Oh look the tan sweater I'm wearing is not really dark enough to hide the fact I'm wearing a black bra. It isn't as glaring as wearing a sheer white shirt, but it is noticable. Dangit.

Also, the leafblower I walk past on my way to work... if he doesn't want to get shoved under a bus in the morning, he needs to seriously stop blowing the leaves and crap when I walk by. This morning he and I were walking towards each other. Now normal worker/leaf blower etiquitte is that he stops when people walk by. Not this guy... keeps blowing and I got debris in both eyes. I could've been blinded for life! I'm so suing as soon as I figure out who he works for.

4 Comments:

Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

You should really consider pushing him over when you pass. I would, but I am violent.

10:53 AM  
Blogger Kate the Peon said...

Didn't you also have a blue bra problem this summer?

3:39 PM  
Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

I had a blue bra problem. Light blue bra is tricky territory. Unlike Joanne, I would know not to wear a black bra under a tan shirt.

7:34 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

In my own defense, it was a tan SWEATER, not just a shirt. I just didn't realize it was as sheerish as it actually was.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home