Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Lunch peeve

Maybe 3rd time is a charm. We apparently are having connection issues here and so everytime I go to publish this peeve, the page cannot be found and when I refresh it goes back to the main list of peeves page.

Anyway...

I went to the student center for lunch today. (Is it ironic that I bitched and complained about UAF's caf for 4 years, but now spend my own hard earned money to eat here. It is cheaper than going off campus.) I ordered my bacon burger. The guy behind the counter says "no cheese?" Yes, I confirm, no cheese. He writes this down on the order pad. He turns to cook and says bacon burger, no cheese and puts order in front of cook. You know where this is going right? Bacon burger comes with cheese. Yuck, American cheese. Worse, I actually take it rather than have them redo it because that's another 15 min waiting for the next burger to cook.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

Fifteen minutes? What were they using, an easy-bake oven?

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home