Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Some people shouldn't procreate

While walking home today, I walked past a woman with two small children in tow. One was 5ish and the other toddler age. I caught the following quote: "Your bus driver is such a fucking bitch. You have to get a new bus driver. In fact, I'm not going to let you go to school until you get a new bus driver..." That may be paraphrased except the FUCKING BITCH part. Who says that to a 5 year old? Seriously? As well as who would not let the kid go to school because you don't like her bus driver? Is this appropriate parenting? As I walked up she was saying something about standing in the rain. I can only assume it was in relation to meeting the little tiny girl off the bus. Now whether or not the bus was late and she was pissed off about that and gave the bus driver a lecture or if she was pissed because she has to be outside, I don't know. But given her trashy appearance (it is 40 something degrees outside and she was wearing capris and flip flops) and attitude, I suspect she is in the wrong and not the bus driver. I wouldn't be shocked if child number 2's first words aren't either fucking or bitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home