Thursday, November 25, 2004

Stuffin'

We normally have Mrs. Cubbison's Stuffin' in the "Seasoned" variety. My mom has always made that kind of stuffing and never deviated. It really is the best. Well, last year for New Year's, you may recall that the husband and I made a turducken. (See the last paragraph.) In the turducken was a layer of cornbread stuffing. It was muy declicioso. So, I have been wanting to try making it myself. I bought some Mrs. Cubbison's Stuffin' in the "Seasoned Corn Bread" variety. I am going to make it at my mom's house but she doesn't know it yet. Any wagers on how much she will freak out even though we are having regular stuffing (stuffin'), too? Speaking of which, I have to leave in half an hour. I better get my ass in gear.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

Hmm... Your mom? She FREAKED out. :)

1:04 PM  
Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

I never did get my ass in gear and I was totally late getting to my mom's house. Of course, it is my mom so there was still a half hour wait before dinner. My mom didn't touch the cornbread stuffing, but a few other tried it. It tasted pretty much like Mrs. Cubbison's other type of Stuffin' so I may need to branch out and explore different brands or, you know, make it from scratch. Ha!

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home