Saturday, December 04, 2004

Blogger :(

Sometimes blogger has issues. Last night I posted something to my blog, and for some reason it got stuck into one of those loops where it just claims it is publishing and publishing, so I stopped it. When I went back to my blog, there was only 1 post. The one I had just done. All the other 600+ posts were gone. When I went to the dashboard page, all the posts were gone. I freaked out a little bit, but figured it was a blogger issue. So I went to bed. When I woke up this morning, still only 1 post, but I republished whole blog and luckily everything came back, except last night's post. So I had to recreate it, and past dated it. I was going to post this last night too, but I was too terrified it would do the same thing to Peeves and Michelle would kill me. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

You are soooo lucky.
I dig the new look. It's saucy.

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home