Thursday, December 16, 2004

Cheaters, Part 2

I just read the Joan of Arcadia recap on TWOP and it reminded me that 2, not one but 2 of my favorite familyish* shows are flirting with their patriarchs being cheaters. And I get it, it creates drama, but I don't like it. It does not make me happy. I may be forced to stop watching if this continues and Everwood is already on shaky ground because of the whole secret baby thing...

*Familyish is relative. It isn't like I'm talking the OC or One Tree Hill, those shows I almost expect everybody to be cheating with everybody else, and really cheating on boyfriends/girlfriends is quite a bit different than cheating on spouses even though at the time you feel like it is the worst thing ever.

2 Comments:

Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

Cheating is wrong no matter what.

11:31 AM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Oh....it's bad?

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home