Friday, December 03, 2004

Damn pedestrians

Dear Jackass pedestrians,
When you are walking 4 abreast and taking up the entire sidewalk, it is customary for one of the 4 people to move aside so that the lone pedestrian walking the opposite direction can pass safely. Instead of forcing me to walk on the edge of the sidewalk by a busy street. If I run into you again, instead of moving to the right, I'm walking down the middle and probably going to knock one of you into the street. Just so you know.
Your fellow pedestrian.

5 Comments:

Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

Do it! Do it!

6:15 PM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

My sister used to do that at the mall, she'd call it "playing chicken".

6:49 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

I am so with you on this. And old people too. Old people who walk really slowly in front of me on a crowded street and then just *stop dead for no apparent reason whatsoever* so I end up striding into the back of them...

9:49 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Oh my god, Ian! My largest peeve ever is random stoppers. I have written whole posts on my blog about my hatred of them. My mother is a random stopper and now I push them.

12:05 AM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Joanne, you actually push them? You're hilarious!

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home