Friday, December 10, 2004

Details, details

If you want your deposit to be split between savings and checking, please tell me before I process the transaction. If you say it's a deposit for checking, I will think you're serious. I will put it in checking. I am not a mind reader, so you do have to tell me what you really want. It makes things easier. Less time you have to sit there, less time I have to spend looking at you and making small talk, and less paper wasted on receipts. Go in with a plan of action. Follow that plan.

2 Comments:

Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

I just send the husband and hope for the best. Speaking of which, he has an $800 check loitering in his wallet.

3:25 PM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Never trust him with more than $40, what's wrong with you?

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home