Monday, December 13, 2004

Famous people who annoy me

So here's my top 10ish list of famous people who annoy the crap out of me right at this moment... These are in no real order because I don't know who would be the number one annoyer of me.

Dr. Phil - Like any annoying person list would be without him. His homespun "wisdom" makes me want to punch him.

Mel Gibson - Completely irrational. I don't know why I can't stand him. Maybe because his movie caused all the religious freaks to become even freakier.

Paris Hilton - YOU HAVE NO REASON TO BE FAMOUS! GET OFF MY TV SCREEN YOU SKANK! (although I did love it when South Park spoofed her. That was damn funny)

Sarah Jessica Parker - Her show is over. I shouldn't have to see her ugly face on my TV anymore. By the end of her show she (the character of Carrie) was so annoying too. How was she a role model for women?

The Simpson sisters (but more especially Asslee) - Asslee I wanted to like your music, I did... but I can't now. Jessica, you're dumb and it is only a short time until Nick Lachey gets too bitter about his stalled career and your rising star and becomes a pathetic alcoholic.

Lenny Kravitz - I already didn't like his music, but now he is in several ads for... dun dun dun... the Gap? Talk about sell-out.

Britney Spears Federlane - Do I really need to explain this one?

Donald Trump - The Don, I loved your show. It was a great show, but this year it lost it's luster. Perhaps it is your weird choices about who you are firing. Perhaps it is bcause you think you're king of the world. But I'm kinda over you.

Ty Pennington - I loved you because you are pretty, but... your wacky antics both on Trading Spaces and all those damn Sears commercials make me not love you any more. You are like that little brother that won't go away or grow up.

Coral & The Miz from Real World/Road Rules challenges - Not really famous but I guiltily watch Real World/Road Rules challenges obsessively. Coral is evil bitch and the Miz is just a jackass.

A couple bonus ones -

Usher - I do not like your music. At all. And your oh I'm so sorry I cheated on you baby but I won't do it again please love me again, please. He would so cheat 10 minutes later.

Ashton Kutcher - You're not funny and you're not hot. And worse you think you're both.

3 Comments:

Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

I would like to add...
Renee Zellweger
Star Jones
Katie Couric
M. Night Shymalan
Kobe Bryant
Tara Reid
All Celebrity Poker Tournament players while playing

10:17 PM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

But....I.....well....Ty? Really, Ty?

12:26 AM  
Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

I have never been a Ty fan. I don't even think he is attractive.

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home