Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Gah! Early Christmas wish granted?

Maybe... My boss has finally quit. Ding dong I'm so chuffed I could scream and cheer. However, if I want her job I'm going to have to go through the process and apply for it. Yikes. This scares me. Michelle thinks I'm being silly and I'll get it, but there's that little part of me that is freaking out and how crushed/angry/whatever I'll be if I don't. Which brings us to the bigger question... if I apply for it and don't get it for whatever reason, could I seriously still stay working here?

1 Comments:

Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

Of course you could stay working there if you didn't get the job, but since you are going to get it, that doesn't really matter. I stayed working here even though annoying Yoko Ono got the editorial position I wanted. Of course, knowing that I make at least $20k more than her certainly helped. But that doesn't help you and this is all about you and not me. Really. You will totally get the job. Quit being such a girl.

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home