Thursday, December 30, 2004

harsh then scary

I have only seen Without a Trace a few times. The previouslies for this show included the boss man quitting his job, saying that he was moving to Chicago because his wife got a job there. A couple scenes later, the wife says, "I don't want you to move to Chicago with us." Boss man asks, "Why?" Wife says, "I don't want to be married to you anymore." Ouch.

Then the opening scene of tonight's show freaked me the fuck out. If I had to lose one sense, losing my vision would be the worst. A newly blind girl and her "mobility instructor" are on a camping trip to practice getting around blind, I guess. The instructor walks into the pitch black woods alone to prove to the blind girl that the blind girl can do it, too. Then they both get kidnapped. But it was scary. Really. I'm not a baby.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

That's scary as hell, but I'm a baby.

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home