Wednesday, December 08, 2004

I hate myself for even saying this

But Greenday sucked tonight on the music awards. I know, I know, all I've been talking about for weeks is how much I love Greenday's new album. I shouldn't have even turned it on. It may be ruined for me forever! I'm going to take a break for a while, maybe try listening again when I've cooled down a bit. I absolutely hate it when a band sucks live. I mean, if they have to edit you that much in studio, should you really be singing? Should you really be an artist, if all the talent lies with your producer? Crap, I'm pissed. Stupid Greenday, destroying my hopes and dreams. Billie Joe you are dead to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

I've seen them on TV live and they weren't bad I like 'em still, but I hear ya about artists that suck live (Asslee Simpson). Give Billie Joe another chance, he & the boys may surprise you.

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home