Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Irritation personified

I took care of Caden all day. I finished up the christmas shopping. Caden had no nap. I'm tired. I have a headache. I want a break.
Me: I'm exhausted
Husband: Me, too
(Husband stayed up late watching TV last night, had the day off, and went to a restaurant/bar for an offsite xmas party today)

take two:

Husband: Can you pick up Caden from preschool tomorrow?
Me: I thought you had the week off
Him: Yeah, I just want to take him to school
Me: Why?
Him: So I can do things tomorrow
So, let me get this straight. You want to dump him off at school even though you have the day off, then make me fight traffic for an hour and a half to get him after work? Sure! Happy to!

3 Comments:

Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

Did you say no or are you doing it?

11:27 PM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Apparently my body language speaks volumes because although I didn't say anything, the guy just IM'd me and said he would pick up Caden. Saved his life.

1:20 PM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

and he cleaned the house. Now I feel bad.

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home