Friday, December 10, 2004

Kids & My stairs

I have a set of stairs outside my office. In fact the way the stairs are situated, the handrail is the wall below my office up to my office and, I have a window looking over this (old bottling company). Kids love my stairs. LOVE THEM! And for the most part I don't mind, I like kids. I get a little kick when they see the open door at the top of the stairs and poke their heads in and get startled to see a person in the office. What I don't like are kids who are running up and down and up and down and up and down and making a general nuisance of themselves. Want to explore the stairs once, fine. Want to run up and down them while mommy dearest or daddy darling is in hell line for financial aid office or bookstore return line, not so fine. I might trip you, just for the fun.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

It's also really safe. I hate parents who don't watch their kids.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Regular normal grown ups fall up and down them just walking. I did it a few months ago and totally upset my elbow falling down 2 stairs and embarrassing myself in front of students in the financial aid line.

3:52 PM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Your elbow was upset? Did it cry?

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home