Monday, December 20, 2004

michelle is a dangerous thing

Thanks to Cindy Lou, I had to Googlism my name. Looks about right to me.

michelle is also a former vice (for whom, I wonder)
michelle is gaining strength and becoming more dangerous (fear me)
michelle is amazed that one of her peers could be so "grown up"
michelle is none too happy (you got that right)
michelle is the great
michelle is a little bit more experienced (than you)
michelle is acting like a tramp
michelle is the pink lady
michelle is reading my journal (don't be a crybaby)
michelle is so asian
michelle is an adorable twenty inch (gnome)
michelle is no good
michelle is feeling the vibe (it's my adorable twenty inch)

1 Comments:

Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

I love "Michelle is the great". You really are the great, you know.

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home