Wednesday, December 29, 2004

One Bad MoFo

How does one pass the time when one only has to work half a day anyway? Why, one takes quizzes of course.


:: how jedi are you? ::


Does everyone get the same answer on this one? I haven't seen a different one yet. Maybe all my friends are made out of beer.

What Flavour Are You? I tashte like Alcohol.I tashte like Alcohol.


Heh. Heh. I taste like beer. I like beer. Buy me a beer. I'm not drunk, I can drink plenty without... What was I saying? Beer. What Flavour Are You?

6 Comments:

Blogger TerraT said...

Hey! You,CL and I all taste like beer.

This must mean something... but what?

4:50 PM  
Blogger Kate the Peon said...

I am Yoda, the wisest master of all...900 years old and still fuck you up, I can.

I also taste like beer, which is eerily similar to a comment I made in college after my first...experience...with...something.

;)

5:01 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Here's a shocker... I taste like Sugar.
I am all sweetness and light; fluffy bunnies and dancing fairies; happiness and joy. Too much of me will make you sick.

And I too am a Jedi Master.

5:17 PM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Should we kick Joanne out of the beer group? No, I didn't mean that.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

I guess even sugar has it's place. Around the rim of my lemon drop shot.

12:54 PM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Mmmmmmm......lemon drops.......

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home