Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Opinions

Gah! Why am I not allowed to have opinions? Why must I argue my point to everyone... and strangely enough I'm not talking only about Moral Turpitude... who is the king of arguing over stupid things with me (and whom I haven't spoken but 3 words with in over a week because his most recent insistance on causing an argument with me threw me into a rage). But recently, I expressed an opinion to student employee and he wanted all this justification. I don't like R & B. It sounds like noise to me. Apparently this is not enough. My mother... do I want, no. That should be it right? Nope I have to justify why I don't want whatever crap she is sending... AND just because I like one type of thing or one certain thing does not mean for the rest of my life I want these things... especially because to her quantity counts and not quality so I get a ton of crap. In this case, I like the blown glass ornaments. I have quite a few. She just keeps buying more at yard sales... 1/2 the time they are ugly or tacky or whatever but she keeps sending them. No means No!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home