Friday, December 10, 2004

Organizing Nerd

I am such a nerd sometimes. I was just salivating over the office supply catalog at work. I ordered a new calendar/padfolio for next year. I can never find the perfect calendar for personal use, though. I like a monthly view with squares big enough to write on, but I like the calendar to be able to fit in my purse. I also like an extra pocket for receipts and pad to write lists on. I tried using a Palm but it didn't take. I have a calendar that meets all of the above criteria, it is one of those checkbook-style ones, but I got it on clearance and it has bible verses all over it. It even has a section for writing down prayer requests. Anyway, I am still on the lookout.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

In that prayer request section maybe you can write a prayer that we meet the goal by December 19th?

2:53 PM  
Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

The only requests in there right now are the following:
--Pray for Vince to stay awake.
--Pray for this seminar to end by 4:30 PM.
Those were entered on the day I found the prayer request section at a seminar that was so fucking boring and painful I could kill myself, but instead searched my bag for things to do.

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home