Monday, December 27, 2004

Q&A Post

I don't think I have ever done one of these before because it reeks of a chain letter, but since I responded to Cindy Lou's I now feel obliged. Have at it.

(A) First, recommend to me:
1. a movie
2. a book
3. a musical artist, song, or album

(B) Ask me three questions, no more, no less. Ask me anything you want. Answers will be posted in a couple days--great time for strangers to say hi.

(C) Then go back to your blog and copy and paste this, allowing your friends to ask you anything; say that you stole it from me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

Hmmm...
A
1 - Uh hello... Knight's Tale with my secret lover Heath Ledger. Or maybe Bourne Supremecy because I like things getting blown up. Or else Princess Diaries 2 which was cute and a little schmaltzy but I liked it anyway.
2 - Bad Girl Creek by Jo-Ann Mapson. Chick lit type story about 4 women who live together on a flower farm. You may have already read it, or I may have already suggested it and you may not have liked it or something. :)
3 - Simple Plan or Story of the Year or Smile Empty Soul or Franky Perez (I love his song Something Crazy)

B - Who do you think would win in a girl fight, Britney Spears, Jessica Simpson or Hillary Duff?
What is it you are going to name your little chihuahua when you get him/her?
What is your favorite feature on you?

2:59 PM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Book: The Corrections by Jonathan Franzen. It's about a woman trying to get her family together for xmas. They're all a little nutty so it's funny.
CD: Toad the Wet Sprocket, Fear. Oh my Toad, my Toad! Awesome lyrics, awesome tunes, one of those CD's you can leave in your CD player for weeks.
Movie: I'm terrible with movies! I'll go with Harvey. It's got Jimmy Stewart in it. That's enough reason right there! Oh and he drinks. a lot.

1. Have you ever run over an animal?
2. What super power do you wish you had?
3. When was the last time you made out at the movies?

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home