Monday, December 20, 2004

Rainbows! Unicorns! Hello Kitty!

I am fresh out of peeves at the moment (No need to worry, I am sure they will return after lunch.) so here is a list of yummy, cute or cute and yummy things that I love, love, love and want to squeeze so tight until I twinkle (not tinkle).
  1. Chocolate-covered marshmallows from Crate & Barrel. Stomach ache be damned! I'll eat the whole bag.
  2. Hello Kitty. I just love her.
  3. It's a Festival of Cheese! There are few things I love more than processed meat and cheese on a cracker.
  4. Chihuahuas! They are just so cute and little. Aw! I want both of them.
  5. Firefighters and cookies: two great tastes that taste great together.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Processed meat and cheese on a cracker fucking rocks. I had a chihuahua as a kid, it gave birth to 3 babies on my Star Wars blanket next to my bed. Stupid, I had to throw away that blanket because really, who's cleaning dog placenta off a blanket and still using it?

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home