Wednesday, December 29, 2004

yawn

Answers to questions. Since I said I would do it. Thanks for participating. Joanne. And Cindy Lou.

Joanne said...

Movie: A Knight's Tale [I refuse to see it due to my intense hatred of historically inaccurate speech.] Or maybe Bourne Supremecy [Saw it. Liked it.] Or else Princess Diaries 2 [Will eventually see it. Anne Hathaway is pretty.]
Book: Bad Girl Creek by Jo-Ann Mapson [The flower farm thing sounds familiar, but I don't recognize the title. Does one of the ladies have AIDS?]
Simple Plan or Story of the Year or Smile Empty Soul or Franky Perez (I love his song Something Crazy) [Will check out all of them.]

Who do you think would win in a girl fight, Britney Spears, Jessica Simpson or Hillary Duff? [Definitely Britney. The others are too frilly.]
What is it you are going to name your little chihuahua when you get him/her? [Chi Chi!]
What is your favorite feature on you? [Thin wrists and long fingers.]

CL said...

Book: The Corrections by Jonathan Franzen [Read it. Eh. It took me so long to get through it. Most of the time I had the feeling that JF was too pleased with his own cleverness to care about the reader.]
CD: Toad the Wet Sprocket, Fear [Have it. Haven't listen to it in ages. Will put it back into the rotation.]
Movie: I'll go with Harvey. It's got Jimmy Stewart in it. [Will check it out.]

1. Have you ever run over an animal? [Nope.]
2. What super power do you wish you had? [I just answered this earlier for one of those quizzes. I would choose teleportation because I am so lazy. Mind reading would be a close second, though. Can I have both?]
3. When was the last time you made out at the movies? [I am not sure if I ever have. Concerts, school dances, parties, alleys, bars, the Las Vegas strip... yes. The movies? No.]

6 Comments:

Blogger TerraT said...

Well, I didn't contribut because I figured that you would be inundated with responses. Seeing as how you weren't, I am now free to bother you. YAY *doing that annoying thing where I jump up and down*

Movie: for funny: definately SuperTroopers. It's not hilarious the whole way through. But meow, its definately meow, worth it. Meow meow.

Book: For complexity definately Life at These Speeds. It is hands down one of my favorite books, I've read it like four times.
For funny: Otherwise Engaged by Suzanne Finnamore. One quote from the book, I don't have time to put on makeup. I need that time to clean my rifle. I've read this book twice now.
For real romance: The Time Travelers Wife. On my list to reread.

Music: I know it's stupid, but I tend to internalize stress a lot and one of the ways I relax is with music. There's a beautiful flamingo spanish guitarist, Ottmar Liebert. Anything by him is great to unwind with, then when I feel a bit better I get up and start salsa'ing around the living room.

Q. 1. What's the most heinous thing you've ever done that you can't apologize for because you can't stop laughing?

Q2. On Sex and The City they talked about secret single habits. Things you do when no one is around. What's one of yours?

Q3. When Bubba fell face first into the brownie did you really push him because you were still pissed at him for lagging on taking the fridge back to sears?

12:49 AM  
Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

Movie: SuperTroopers.
>> Have not seen it. Will check it out. Assuming the "meow"s have to do with the movie?

Book: Life at These Speeds.
>>Will check it out.
For funny: Otherwise Engaged by Suzanne Finnamore.
>>Definitely sounds like my kind of book.
For real romance: The Time Travelers Wife.
>>This keeps coming up. Will check it out.

Music: There's a beautiful flamingo spanish guitarist, Ottmar Liebert.
>>The husband digs that stuff, too. And I always need to de-stress.

Q. 1. What's the most heinous thing you've ever done that you can't apologize for because you can't stop laughing?
>> This is the worst thing I have ever done. This is the second worst.

Q2. On Sex and The City they talked about secret single habits. Things you do when no one is around. What's one of yours?
>>When I was single, I totally did the Charlotte thing of checking out my pores for hours at a time. If I had a ton of time free before a date, I would spend the entire time doing my hair and make-up, often starting over with a fresh shower if I didn't like the result. I used to have such awesome hairstyles.

Q3. When Bubba fell face first into the brownie did you really push him because you were still pissed at him for lagging on taking the fridge back to sears?
>>There was definitely pushing involved, but this time it was for looking at Cindy Lou's underpants.

3:10 PM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Those are the worst things you've ever done? Or are those just the worst things you'll admit to?
A girl in high school slept with my boyfriend so I put a praying mantis egg in her car. It was supposed to hatch 200 baby praying mantis. I never heard anything about it, I don't even know if it worked. You can get them at Orchard if you're interested.
Sorry I showed Bubba my underwear. I get slutty when I drink.

7:50 AM  
Blogger TerraT said...

LOL. I liked your answers so much that I am glad I decided to post. You're hilarious. I think the second worst thing you did was the funniest.

CL! Thats outrageously funny! I'm heading over to Orchard Supply right now. I don't have anyone to get revenge on so I'll just pick random people =)

11:38 AM  
Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

Those are the worst I will admit to, but there is really only one thing I can think of worse than that. I am all talk and no action. A goody two shoes in disguise.

2:01 PM  
Blogger TerraT said...

In high school there was this guy who kept hanging around our group of friends. No one knew how to tell him to go away... and I sorta hated him. I think everyone else was merely annoyed. So one day, do believe I was PMSing, told him Jeff hated him and only used him for his computer games and other various cool stuff, and that Olly was not, NOT his GF, but merely a closet hater who didn't know how to tell him to step the hell off. Then named off about 5 other people that hated his guts, told him exactly why, and then informed him that since he had graduated he should stop being such a loser and hanging out at HS. I may have done this at the top of my lungs.

It's been 8 years and this story still gets brought up as the most heinous thing my friends ever saw, yet still have to admit was pretty darn funny.

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home