Monday, January 03, 2005

criminy

I hydroplaned around a curve which made my car go straight instead of continuing around the curve. Fortunately, the muddy, rocky side of a hill kept me from crashing into anything else. I stopped on the side of the road and my husband called on the cell just then with the worst timing ever to ask me where his car keys were. I got out to check the damage. Mostly the car just looked muddy. While driving to work I noticed that the alignment was pretty messed up so I figured I would have to find a tire place somewhere around here and get that fixed today. By the time I got to work, my front tire was flat so now I have to call AAA.

4 Comments:

Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

And my bumper is a little cracked. And it might be time for new tires all around.

11:19 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Oh no! That's terrible. Time to get cracking on that screenplay.

11:34 AM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

That completely sucks.
Once my boyfriend in high school drove into a mountain because we had fogged up the windows and he was trying to drive home before the defroster had cleared the windows. Good thing we hit the mountain though, the other side of the road was a cliff. He bent the axle and totalled the car, so at least you didn't do that, right?

2:58 PM  
Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

Nope, not totalled. I wish. I want a new car. The only real damage I NEED to fix is to replace the tire and get the aligment adjusted. The front bumper is cracked a little underneath and now there are some scratches on the paint, so I just brought down the value of my car. I can probably get my cousin to fix the body stuff for cheap, though.

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home