Thursday, January 06, 2005

FCK EWE

On my way to work this morning, I made the most disgusted, judgmental expression I could contort my face into. You would think this is something I would do more often, but not so.

I saw a license plate frame that read, "Christopher's Golf Bitch." The rear window had in it a Calvin golfing sticker. It didn't look like there was any peeing involved. That's not so bad, though. Then I noticed the license plate. It read, "WYT ANJL." I think I am making that face again right now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

I'm making that face too. Sick.

2:06 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

I read one yesterday that said APTBRKR. My mind first thought, apartment breaker? I don't get it. Then went OHHH broker. I find personalized plates icky.

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home