Friday, January 28, 2005

Further Admissions

  1. I am channeling Mr. Rogers. When I got home, I threw off my trendy knit poncho and put on my frumpy cardigan. I kicked off my tall shoes and slid my feet into my terry cloth slippers. I did not, however, sing a little song.
  2. I ate an obscene amount of goat cheese on bread for dinner.
  3. I was unable to find Cabana Boy Cherry Rum at the fancy grocery store so I picked up a bottle of Malibu Coconut to replace the one I depleted earlier in the week. I was inordinately happy to find a bottle and a half of Malibu Pineapple in the cupboard when I got home.
  4. The boy dog is totally getting on my nerves tonight. I like the girl dog better.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nettie said...

I love your profile- I am always singing the Oscar Mayer song! BTW, what did the boy dog do?

6:28 PM  
Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

He was just being super needy; whining, trying to get under my legs, sticking his nose on the keyboard. The girl dog was being nice and independent; hanging out in the yard, chasing squirrels, barking at the planes.

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home