Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Gmail

Great. So my friend sends me an invite to get a Gmail account. This is perfect because, one it's hip and two, I can finally dump my AOL address (and let's face it, a Yahoo or Hotmail address is so pedestrian!). I was reluctant to dump AOL because so many people have the address, but the embarrassment of having an AOL address was beginning to outweigh this conundrum. Hell, when I was hiring staff (in my last suck ass job - not the current boring ass job where I'll never have enough to do to ever need to hire anyone. But I digress.) even I had a bias against applicants with AOL addresses! Now I find that I can't use my Gmail account on my laptop because I have OS 9 and there are no compatible browsers. So, I'll have to upgrade to OS X, my computer will become as slow as molasses and I'll have to buy a new laptop. This is a free account?!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kate the Peon said...

Hey, I'm an AOL girl! Don't diss us! Okay, diss us, but make sure you diss them, not me. Them = Us - me.

7:06 PM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Them = Us - Kate - Me

8:57 PM  
Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

Losers!

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home