Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Heartbreaker

I took this quiz and it turns out that I am a cruel, heartless bitch.

Talk about a heartbreaker! It's a safe bet that none of your exes is feeling warm and fuzzy about you right now. Your coldhearted ways may make things easy for you in the short run, but it's time to start thinking about the other person's feelings -- and the bad karma you're spreading!

I totally don't buy it, though. If you take the quiz, check out what they say your responses should be. Some of those sound way meaner than my choices.


2 Comments:

Blogger Kate the Peon said...

M, you spread your bad karma over there. Turns out I've got my own bad karma myself to spread over here.

6:39 PM  
Blogger ابو خوخه said...

شركة رش مبيدات بالدمام

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home