Thursday, January 20, 2005

Holes in pockets

So this morning I put on my black work pants that have pockets. Yesterday I wore pants without pockets and it bugged me all day long. I went to put my hand in my right pocket to drop two Aleve in for later in the morning after I had eaten. I discovered that apparently the thrusting of my hand into my pocket is too vigorous and I have punched my finger through the pocket and now there is a hole. It can only be this way since the hole is kind of high up on the pocket. So I check the left pocket. Strangely enough there is a hole in almost the same place. Who knew I was this strong??

3 Comments:

Blogger Kate the Peon said...

I refuse to buy pants with no pockets. You should too.

2:06 PM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Want to hear a funny story? One time I was drunk in Santa Cruz with my friend Ang, and I whispered to her "Ang, that guy over there is throwing change at us!" Turns out there was a hole in the pocket of my shorts and the change was just falling out. Good times.

3:10 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Ok CL, your comment just made me laugh out loud in my office. Luckily little boss was not in office. :)

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home